Monday, August 26, 2013

Scarves Aren't Just for Staying Warm

Scarves aren't just for keeping warm ladies. They make a fantastic, quick, stylish accessory that you can throw on in a hurry as you're dashing out the door to completely change the look of your outfit. Let's say that you're wearing jeans and a simple black tee shirt. Nothing special and a little bit blah, right? But quickly throw on a light-weight black & grey scarf and now your look becomes casual chic!

If you're one of those people who hasn't experimented with how to wear a scarf, here is a very simple (but sophisticated looking) way to tie it. I call it the Figure Eight technique. Make sure you have a nice long scarf - shorter ones won't work for this style. Here is the diagram on exactly how to tie it and then underneath is how it looked when I wore one of my scarves this way.

Try it out - it's so easy!




















And here's how it looked on me - dressing up that simple black tee shirt! Send me photos of you wearing a scarf with this technique so I can include them in an update!

























No comments:

Post a Comment