Monday, March 3, 2014

More About Pilates

You may have seen the post I did about my Pilates reformer back in September (if not, you can read it here: Pilates Reformer - My Exercise Miracle) and I wanted to give you an update.

This is still proving to be a fantastic form of exercise for me - especially the low impact cardio from the rebounder - no stress on my knees at all! 

Since that post in September, I did purchase the head rest pillow - which I highly recommend - it makes your workouts so much more comfortable. I think it's around $30 and definitely worth it!
Also, I discovered this 10 minute Arm Workout video for the reformer that is excellent! Really works those problem areas like our "bat wing" triceps, lol! I suggest you give this a try if you have a reformer!  I just can't say enough good things about this machine!
 

 
 
Improve your strength, endurance, and flexibility - shop QVC for AeroPilates equipment today!

No comments:

Post a Comment